What’s new in Québec City in May?
Warm weather is already here! Did you book your stay in Québec City in May? Hurry because many activities are just waiting for you in our beautiful city and we are more than ready to welcome you here at the Québec Travelodge Hotel & Convention Center.
What to do in Québec City in may?
Celebrate Mother’s Day 🌸
Last week-end of Laurier Québec’ Spring Wonderland (located at only 5 minutes from the hotel) will celebrate Mother’s day by proposing you many activities for moms!
・Potting a flower for mom
・Yoga for moms and kids with Lolë *May 11th at 8AM and May 12th at 9AM.
・Tea room for moms
・Board games and reading in the Renaud Bray salon
・The Aquavan with aquatic species from the Aquarium of Quebec * May 11 ・only
Take part of a race 🏃♀️🏃
The arrival of May means the start of running events in Québec City. What a great way to combine the useful and the pleasant while discovering the city from all angles. Whether you run for pleasure, to surpass yourself or to get a medal, there won’t be a lack of choice to get you moving during the next months. It’s with great pleasure that we will welcome you at our hotel.
●Trail du coureur des Bois May 20th 2019
●Un défi la nuit May 24th 2019
● Northman Race May 25th 2019
● Descente Royale June 2nd 2019
● Trail la Clinique du Coureur June 8th 2019
● Tour du Cap Tourmente Simard June 15th 2019
● Défi des Escaliers June 16th 2019
● Québec Méga Trail June 27th to 30th 2019
Try An Escape Game 🗝
Got escape room fever too? That’s great because Québec abound of places where you can use your ability to resolve enigmas and try to escape the room! Perfect for rainy days or colder ones!
● À Double Tour 📍14 minutes from the hotel
● Défi-Évasion 📍10 minutes from the hotel
● Cabinet Mysteriis 📍10 minutes from the hotel
● JigSaw 📍14 minutes from the hotel
● SOS Aventures 📍8 minutes from the hotel
● Sauve qui Peut 📍14 minutes from the hotel
Enjoy the long week-end
Not to be missed events
You are looking for an excuse to come visit us during the next months? We gathered for you a list of events for all tastes:
• Où tu vas quand tu dors en marchant May 23rd to June 8th.
• Monster Spectacular May 18th.
• Match d’ouverture des Capitales May 21rst.
• Quebec Electric Vehicle Show May 24th to 26th.
• The Plains of Abraham Great Celebration of Nature May 26th.
• Inauguration of Reception Pavilion of The National Assembly June 1-2.
• Corey Hart June 6th.
• Le Grand Marché de Québec Opening June 14th to 16th.
• BBQ Fest June 14th to 16th.
• Quebec Water Lantern Festival June 15th.
• Gala des belles autos d’hier June 15th and 16th.
• Festival Québec Jazz en juin June 20th to 30th.
• Passages insolites June 20th to October 14th.
• Étape Québec du Tour de Beauce June 22nd.
• Fête nationale on the Plains of Abraham June 23rd.
• Wendake International Pow-Wow June 28th to 30th.
• Festival d’été de Québec July 4th to 14th.
• Fêtes de la Nouvelle-France August 1rst to 4th.
News from the Travelodge Québec
Mimosa for all moms 🥂
You will be staying in our hotel during Mother’s day on May 12th? Why not celebrate with a breakfast at the Jules-Verne Bistro! Our head chef Grégoire offers you a hearty meal including juice, cereals of your choice, pastries, fresh fruits, scrambled or hard boiled eggs, sausages and beans. A mimosa will be graciously offered to all moms.
10% OFF 🏷
Book your room at the Québec Travelodge Hotel & Convention Center during one of the big show at the Centre Videotron (Céline Dion, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, etc…) or during the Festival d’été de Québec and get 10% off your room on the best available price! Just click on the link to book and you will only have to show your ticket upon your arrival.
Smooth Renovations ⚒
Since last Fall, we are renovating on four floors of the tower. Take a look at one of our Standard Plus room with two double beds that you can now find on the 3rdand 8thfloors. Discover our new rooms this spring and get a good night sleep in our new comfy beds!
A word from our Director of Sales 👨💼
«The Centre des Congrès de Québec will host the Federation of Canadian Municipalities congress that will count more than 2000 delegates. Mayors from all across Canada, you are welcome at the Québec Travelodge Hotel & Convention Center. We wish you a wonderful stay in the Capitale-Nationale region.»
-Michel Couture, Director of Sales
Got questions or wish for more information on our services or recommendations? Do not hesitate to contact our customer service that will gladly help you with your booking and traveling. From all of us, we wish you a beautiful month of May!